Monday, September 14, 2015

INTERNET TRAINING FOR DSM JOURNALISM LECTURERS

My Description

I am, Selemani A. Shekonga 
I work, Royal College of Tanzania-Dar es Salaam 
In this week, I Attend Internet Training for Dar es Salaam Journalism Lecturers at DSJ from 14th-16th September, 2015 this training is organizing by MISA-TANZANIA with collaboration to Vikes
The training aims to effectively make use of internet in modern journalism for fact finding, news monitoring, communication and publication with purpose of creating balanced and critical high quality journalism for any media.
My expectation in this training;
  • ·         To acquire as much as possible internet knowledge /to master internet users to copy in this digital world
  • ·         To be sensitive as media practitioner in plagiarism and copyright issue

No comments:

Post a Comment